Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Significant event- update 2

Got my pre-op bloodwork done. I didn't have to fast for it which was really good. Primary will send the results to the surgeon tomorrow. I got my script for Percocet filled and I know where I'm going to get my crutches. The surgeon said the anesthesia will be done via a mask and no intubation will be required. If I want I can get a local and watch it on TV. Not a big fan of that, although it does sound interesting. Maybe I can ask him to TiVo it and I can watch it later, or post it to my blog.

7 more days to d-day. I'm all ready to go. Now only if G passes the golf ball she's been cultivating in her bowels...

1 comment:

johnworld said...

hat's off to the brave knee man

soon you will be as good as knew

hello to the fam arpi hera and me