Saturday, May 24, 2008

Meanwhile, back at the ranch

I had to take a couple of days off. I decided against continuing with the description of my surgery. It's all in the past and quite anti-climactic. Synopsis: I woke up, waited a long time, went home. I have a couple of pictures which I'll scan and post later.

I am recovering nicely. I shed the crutches today and started putting weight on the right knee/leg. I even went for a walk with the family to Ciao Bella on 92nd. That's half a mile back and forth but on the way back the knee was getting tired. It was downhill to boot and I had G in a stroller.

My PT is Wednesday and I see Dr. Gladstone on Thursday. I am going to do everything I can to have a speedy recovery. I won't push too hard that I hurt myself, but I'm 42 and every day out of the lineup counts against me.

No comments: