Thursday, July 16, 2009

Whatevah!

I post with a little trepidation. Mostly, because I fear some might think this a farce, but I assure you that what I'm about to say is true. I started watching Whatever Martha, and I like it! I realize that this is yet another way that MSLO traps people in its web, but I don't care. For those who don't know the show, it's basically MST3K where it's all Martha, all the time.

There are people out there who think Martha is this godlike person. Alexis and Jennifer bring her down to earth and point out that she's human just like us. Well most of us. These girls are funny only because they make fun of Martha. Period. They are not comedians and I bet they would be totally boring to hang out with.

OK now you know what kinda shows ArmoDad is watching nowadays.

No comments: