Saturday, September 6, 2008

I want a reality show

With our move to the west coast, I think I deserve a reality show. It seems like everyone living in SoCal has a reality show -- Snoop Dog, Kardashians, even housewives in OC -- so why not Armodad? As a side business, viewers can bet on what Armodad will do next. Odds on the cable guy showing up on time: 10 to 1. Odds Armodad will lose it when his internet doesn't work: 7 to 5.

Now you don't see that on American Idol. Of course Armodad will be the house, so it's a revenue stream for the show and there will be actual winners to keep the audience coming back.

I won't feel like I'm a true Angelino unless I get my reality show. So what are you waiting for Hollywood? You can start with the move as a pilot.

1 comment:

johnworld said...

the move as a pilot or the plot as a movie